Passenger safety program for elementary school children and their families.
Developed by SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A. with support from Allstate Foundation.
(View items in blue below.)
Contents of the “Boosters Are For Big Kids” Kit
Curricula for the elementary classroom (Grades K-3 or 4-5)
Supplementary materials to use with the curricula
- Letter to parents (English or Spanish)
- Letter to teachers and parent volunteers
- Words for booster “rap”
- Booster coloring sheets (homework)
- Reproducible information sheets (English or Spanish)
- List of Belt-Positioning Booster Seats
- “Boosters Are For Big Kids” Flyer with the 5-Step Test
- California Buckle-Up Laws for Parents*
“Boosters Are For Big Kids” Poster
“Does Your Child Need a Booster?” Poster
“Boosters Are For Big Kids” Bumper Sticker
SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A. Resources (list and order form)
* Call SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A. to discuss collaborating on developing a summary of safety belt and safety seat laws in other states.
Order the complete kit or individual components.
SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A.•P.O. Box 553, Altadena, CA 91003